
Band Name: Stoutsville
Name of Album: Honest & true, you will succeed
Make a pretend album cover for a pretend band as follows...
1. Google 'wikipedia.com' and select 'random article' from 'the sidebar. The title of the first article is the name of your band or artist.
2. Google 'random quotations' and select the first entry. The last four or five words of the last quotation on the page is the name of the album.
3. Google 'Flickr'and explore the Last 7 days. The third picture is the album cover art.
4. Use photoshop to put it all together.
Talking about my friend Wendy, she has opened her own etsy shop full of her gorgeous cards, some lovely Alice in Wonderland card packages available...check out whimsicalworks.etsy.com
My Album cover turned out more like a folk band, but I must say I loved the message in the name of the album. Love your album cover Wendy and the pic is awesome. I know my Sister Kaz will be trying this one out. Come on Kaz, I know you want to. Kx
Love it! That worked out well. The picture is stunning! Did you try the movie star name game?
ReplyDeleteThanks for all your kind words and promos.
Wendy xx