Sunday, June 21, 2009

Taste Book



I am currently putting together a book of family recipes as well as some recipes that I downloaded off a great website called http://www.recipezaar.com/ . The recipe book is a book you put together online at http://www.tastebook.com/ and is similar to the momento photobooks but instead of photos it is filled with your own recipes. You can add a dedication page and you can choose from a heap of cover pages with beautiful pictures, you can add your own photos to the pages with the recipes and heaps more great options. I am currently asking my family and extended family for their favourite recipes. I can't wait until the book is finished, it is a great way of preserving those special family recipes.

If anyone would like to share their favourite recipes with me I would love to try them.

No comments:

Post a Comment